Friday, August 10, 2012

Rumah

Tehehehehehe I'm home! Okay sebenarnya dah 2-3 hari kat rumah baru teringat nak update. Kitorang cuti dua bulan dan sesiapa rajin boleh buat attachment kat mana-mana hospital for two weeks. Tapi tak ramai yang nak buat sayang kot nak habiskan cuti (mungkin cuti panjang terakhir) tapi macam best? Ini la masalahnya kalau tunggu "siapa rajin", kalau universiti lain wajib kot buat. Hmm.


Rupa-rupanya bila balik rumah nafsu makan sangat dahsyat (random), kalau kat India masak sendiri-sendiri makan depan tv setengah jam siap terus nak pergi surau. Bila kat rumah makan tak habis-habis hewhew bila pergi masjid pun mengantuk ish, this is not good. Lepas ni kena berazam kurangkan nafsu makan lebihkan nafsu ibadat tinggal lagi sepuluh hari kottt T_T


Rasanya I jet lag sebab tu asyik tidur. Eh over kan walhal India balik Malaysia 4 jam je hewhew. Okay sambung tidur bye assalamualaikum.


Eh! Lupa bagitahu. Habis je exam hari tu I was called for a viva, I was the only one and I was judged by 6 lecturers. Creepy I tell you. Ada empat head of lecturers (HOD), the exam coordinator and a random guy from MSU Shah Alam. I didn't see that coming haha sebab ingat macam I have to go to different stations for different departments makanya tersangatlah cuak.


I can't remember the details of the questions but I remember Dr Ramesh asking me "Are you nervous, do you need any drug?", I said I am but I don't need any but I prefer diazepam (a sedative) haha boleh?


Briefly, Dr Rajesh (Forensic) asked about time since death, all those related to rigor mortis, algor mortis, livor mortis yada yadaaa (FM is the least favourite subject and I barely read so I was really cuak back then). Dr Rajgopal (Microbiology) was the nicest because he asked easy questions like "give me the examples of streptococci" tehehehe makanya boleh la jawab dengan muka bangga (eh), AIDS and opportunistic organisms, something about DM and paling benci "what's the principle of western blot" k mana I ingat. HOD Patho who has a very long name so I forgot asked about every little details what's written in Robbins. Serius. The first question was "what is inflammation?" *nangis*. But I managed to answer most of the question (minus the err and umph), nasib baik. Dr Ramesh (Pharmaco) asked simple questions too, but I can barely answer any questions about drugs for cancer serius tak tahuu tak pernah ambil tahu pun sebab nama drugs semua pelik-pelik ingatkan tak penting hewhew.


The lecturers were very nice because they really wanna help me tho I stutter a lot. They knew how cuak I was so they make it very relax and at one point I was enjoying the whole thing. Bless these people dear Turner of the hearts, they help me a lot, please help them too.


Well that's it. Alhamdulillah sebab mampu survive the tortuous half an hour or so haha :') Let's hope I can live up their expectation for the clinical years ahead. And let's hope I won't be a snob because I got an A minus.


Snob. Reminds me of snails.


Okay kali ni betul-betul bye assalamualaikum. Selamat mencari malam yang lebih baik daripada seribu bulan! :)




No comments: