Wednesday, December 12, 2012

11

Assalamualaikum.


I have cold and sore throat for the last few days. My voice is all croaky and I'm forbidden to eat a lot of things but as a typical doctor (to be) I don't listen to any of the doctor's advises, hence the worsened irritation at the back of my throat. Ehem. I forgot to take the antibiotics (amoxicillin and potassium clavulanate) 3-4 times, but I continue the regiment because those are expensive ones. Tak nak membazir. Hopefully there won't be any bacterial resistance in my guts..


I don't think I like Surgery much. It's so theoretical, I have to remember all those things I used to hafal in Anatomy segala arteries, nerves and whatnot. I miss playing doctors in Medicine posting, but OT is fun, no doubt about it. We got thyroidectomy this Thursday! Now I'm trying to mug up all the terms related to thyroid. Malasnya.. Lately I'm so malas but every time I'm so malas I would think of the faces of adik-adik who keep asking me how to belajar and all. Malu sikit bila bagi semangat kat orang lain tapi diri sendiri terkapai-kapai (over). Now I'm multitasking, I'm writing while my eyes are fixed to the anatomy of thyroid gland haha (tipu).


Dr Prakash Babu sangat kacak haha random. He's young and sweet, today he told us to study well and be the "front bench" students. He said he used to be the nakal students who did last minute study and hardly read books. I said "Eh, but you're a good surgeon now". He said "Oh thank you! I'm yet to be one, but thank you for the compliment". Haha it's totally different with Dr RKT in Medicine posting, he's very charismatic and he knows he knows everything and tell everyone that he knows everything HAHAA. But its acceptable la, because everyone knows he's good.


Since Sindhi Hospital is a small hospital, I get the chance to relax a bit in this posting. Except kalau ada OT we would stand hours and crack our heads trying to answer Dr PB's questions. See, I have to be rajin now. Why am I so malas?! Kadang-kadang I'm too malas to think I just google the answer but he knows! He would say "Where's your phone?" maka all I could do is sengih -.-'''


I miss my family, serius nak balik tapi Abah cakap "Kena fokus". K Abah. Lagi sentap bila kawan bagitahu "Faham tak perasaan seronok niiii?", k dah beli tiket. Kata nak jadi independent, masa ni la nak cuba. Gulp. Cuba.



Bye assalamualaikum. Semoga esok lebih baik daripada hari ni :)



No comments: