Thursday, January 3, 2013

Januariiii

Hi it's 2013 yay I'm 21 years old what are my resolutions? (this is going to be short I don't have much time it's my bed time already T.T) I asked a lot of people; I asked my mom, my friends and lecturer too. Mom said she wants to "mengajar dengan semangat" this year haha some of my friends want to study harder.


Dr Bargavaram said "At my age all I want is good money for my family" and he said something about "Please enjoy you golden days as a student" okay, I'm definitely going to Goa by the end of this month (tetiba) :D


I told Dr Prakash I want to be less emotional and be happy everyday haha I even made a book to scribble down all those little things that make me happy. 


What else? 


I don't know, I just want to be good and please Allah and everyone around me. That's all for now. Oh, and one more thing. Tapi itu rahsia hewhew.


I'm loving my life. I just want to appreciate everything and stop complaining. Happy new year, assalamualaikum! :D




No comments: