Sunday, February 3, 2013

Habit

1) I love books, I do. I buy a lot of books but everyday I'm so busy I barely have time to read. Contoh, I bought "To Kill a Mockingbird" by Harper Lee one year ago I read half of the book and I was so busy.. with things.. I have to reread because I forgot what's it all about. Now after a year, I only read 3/4 of the book. It is interesting! But I don't have time. Eh but last week I bought a book at the airport ("Forty Rules of Love" by Elif Shafak) I manage to read the whole book after 5-6 days haha maybe because it's something I can relate to. Eh eh. I don't know. It's my problem I think I can multitask in the end I forgot what I should do first -.-'



2) Now I'm in serious need of losing weight HAHAA you probably hearing this too many times before but now I'm really serious but today we have few guests from Mangalore we decided to cook and I.. have to eat.. because we cook a lot and there are only 10-11 of us haha so for the sake of jangan jadi kawan syaiiiton I have to eat. I'm sorry I ruin my mission T_T



3) I just got back from Goa but I need proper time and proper pictures then I will update (alasan).



4) Cats are so adorable I don't know why some people are afraid of cats. Contoh, Toby. He's always there. He's so lazy all he wanna do is sleep and scratch my legs. He's ugly and stink. He pees everywhere. He's so lazy to eat I have to feed him. But at the thought of losing him.. I just can't imagine. Now, that is love :)



5) Mom said I should come back to Malaysia on April. But I want to go travelling and discover Indiaaa (amboi). But I want to see my parents I want to meet my sister I want to eat proper nasi kerabu daging bakarr haha and I want to feel like a child again. I thought I'm ready to be 21 but at every thought of "tanggungjawab" I cringe. I can't do "tanggungjawab" I'm so young. But.. I'm 21. I just need some time to think it over. After all I'm 21 now.



6) So the first rule of friendship is "berlapang dada". Haip susah. But once you understand what "berlapang dada" is, you'll love everyone :)



7) I replay "Arjuna Beta" by Fynn Jamal hundreds of time. It makes me miss my parents so much. It reminds me of the chapter "cinta tanpa syarat" in "Aku Terima Nikahnya". Allah sifatnya Al-Wahhab. Ada lima sifat dalam Al-Wahhab - memberi tanpa meminta apa-apa balasan, memberi secara berulang-ulang, memberi tanpa diminta, memberi sesuatu yang amat berharga dan memberi sesuatu yang baik untuk menghasilkan kebaikan. The best thing is, Allah gives traces of Al-Wahhab to every parents in the world :') Listen to the song, I think that's what every parents think but only some parents know how to put it into a song haha *replay*.



8) I tried to explain but everything come out so wrong. It's not what I meant to say. But.. I'm sorry. At one point I know the only thing I can do now is pray for you to understand.



Assalamualaikum :)



No comments: