Saturday, March 9, 2013

Dua minggu

Assalamualaikum.


Last weekend I went to a program but no, I won't update about it haha because it was a lazy weekend, I barely take any photos and well, I'm just lazy :p Anyway, while I was there (I don't even know the name of the place?!) I bought a book; "Jalan cinta para pejuang" by Salim A. Fillah. I just finished reading 1-2 chapters but I fall in love with the book already. Tho I barely understand Indonesian language but the way he describes about love, is really beautiful.



I'll try to finish it in two weeks time (ya, I got one more exam coming in two weeks) and if I'm rajin enough I'll share some things. 



Google image.



I had a rough week. Sigh. But some comforting words keep me going, Alhamdulillah. Here, hopefully everyone's reading this would be as strong as I am hihi ;)



Your life is nothing more than a love story. Between you and God. Nothing more. Every person, every experience, every gift, every loss, every pain is sent to your path for one reason and one reason only: to bring you back to Him - Yasmin Mogahed



Ok bye.



No comments: