Hai assalamualaikum!
Do I whine to much?
I dislike slow people. I dislike dirty dishes. I dislike blackouts. I dislike hot, sweaty afternoons. I dislike unproductive days. I dislike a lot of things, or it's just me being ungrateful?
Let's put aside all these negative thoughts and cheer up. Like going out for a good lunch later on, okay :)
Oh its the GE 13 tomorrow! I'm sorry I can't vote, I just turn 21 this January and I haven't daftar whatsoever anyway I have to go to Chennai to settle this voting thing so yeah, maybe I have to wait for the next election (which is 5 years from now?!). I want to choose to! I asked Abah whom he's voting for he said "Undi kan rahsia" what I'm you daughter I have the right to know haha.
Sometimes I wonder.. do people really want a change, or simply because they want free education or cheaper cars? Really... gambling for the nation's future for the sake of cheap cars.....
Pray for the best.
Saturday, May 4, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment