Assalamualaikum.
When I was in ... first year I guess eh terus direct to the point kan jarang tulis tak ada intro macam ni anyway I like cats I mean I live with cats for my entire life tiba-tiba datang India I barely saw a cat so I was all excited to babysit for cats while the seniors were away on their holidays.
I babysat for Auni and her kids I forgot the names but they are big cats now and one of them died few months back. I had to go to Kakak's house everyday to feed the cats and pack up their poops. I went to see the cats for like 1-2 times in one day because I missed them haha so I had to see them. Its not like I did it because I had to but I kinda liked the job.
I mean cats kan they are so messy their hairs are everywhere but they are so adorable you have to forgive them and love them anyway.
So when I first got Toby I was (still am) so happy its like having my first son but suddenly college gives us long holidays so I have to leave him for two months. If Im rich I wont mind sending him to board anywhere but I dont have the money to pay Rs 150 per day for two months so I have to find someone to take care of him.
Last year a Kakak agreed to take care of him. I was so relieved but biasa la I dont easily trust people haha so I had my doubts la. So after one month my neighbour took over the job due to few problems, and well it was a disaster haha but I wont complain because at least he fed Toby well.
So this year again I have the same problem I begged a kakak to help me out because suddenly its holiday for everyone except for the very batch who going to take their final exam in no time. But I had no choice! So the very very kind kakak agreed and I came home with a happy heart. But she decided she cant help me anymore okay I understand there is a huge exam coming. I feel bad too because I kinda forced her to jaga Toby kan... I still love her anyway because she helped me while Im in need walhal dia banyak lagiiii benda nak buat so okay la but now what am I supposed to do Im so far from India what can I do..
Idk how suddenly a junior willingly nak jaga Toby so can you imagine how Im feeling haha Im so relieved I nearly cried but I wont because Im at home I dont cry at home haha I dont even tell Mom I miss Toby so badly lol. Anyway so three more weeks I just hope everything will turn out okay after this we dont have anymore holidays paling lama dua minggu I kinda glad haha.
I thanked Nurlin so many times I just hope she wont get tired of me haha. She should see what I tweeted about her. Of how much I love her haha. Ok. Behave..
Anyway what Im trying to say is.. just do good because somehow He will repay your good deeds. Kalau bukan sekarang maybe one day in future. Percaya la Allah la sebaik-baik tuhan dalam dunia ni (not that there is any other god).. just be good do good and make people around you feel loved, He will love you in return. Do good but dont expect other people to repay your kindness because biasa la manusia kadang-kadang kita lupa siapa yang buat baik, so just do good for the sake of Him.
:)


1 comment:
hehheehehhehe...
ibu jari naik besar2...
terbaik!
Post a Comment