Assalamualaikum.
This is my fourth Aidiladha in Bangalore. This year Aidiladha was a bit hambar. agaknya sebab seniors dah nak balik (some already left) and there's no single activity done! Cuma sembahyang raya takbir sesikit ada jamuan makan nasi beriyani... and that's all. It's boring I tell you. Let's just hope next (and last, Insyaallah) Aidiladha would be better, as meriah as we once celebrated when I was in first or second year.
Nasib baik some people are so thoughtful they cook a lot and my tummy sure is happy. This year I didn't cook anything haha maybe next year Insyaallah. The best dish I had this Aidiladha is Hana's lodeh. I siap mintak tapau haha. But it would be better with tempe tsk faham la keadaan orang merantau. Ini dah cukup baik hihi. Mira made kuah kacang, which is spicy (for me) so I kinda miss the usual, sweet kuah kacang in Terengganu but changes are good haha.
Sembahyang raya is syahdu as always.. In those less than hour time it makes me think about a lot of things. They talk a lot about "korban". How much have I sacrificed throughout the year for Him? And yet, He still gives me most of the things that I've wanted.
It's been a year. See how much I have grown haha. I don't even cry when I hugged Kak Farah goodbye ;)



No comments:
Post a Comment