Monday, November 9, 2015

9

I'm back in Terengganu. It was a hectic weeek. But I'm so glad I have A. He makes things bearable. Even the ugliest thing. The last time we were on the bus from Terengganu to JB. Being us we love to "try out new buses" haha.


So we took this particular bus but one of the seat was broken so I can't lean on my back. I had to sit up straight (for the whole of 9-10 hours O_O). But A insisted to change the seat with me and he slept you know, by sitting up straight like he had a fused spine or something for 5 hours straight before we changed to the back seat. 


His only reason was he did not want me to be uncomfortable. Like whaaaat. I mean I'd be fine but he insisted! Oh my god now I feel like I'm the bad wife haha


Later!



No comments: