So the clinical years start. And it started with quite a downfall. Eh over. Bukan la downfall sangat tapi tetiba dapat hospital yang tak disangka-sangka makanya all my imaginations of what it should be like in the third year have shattered I kinda need some time to reconstruct everything. Jyeah I'm that dramatic haha.
So I'm posted to Sindhi Hospital, a small crowded private hospital somewhere in Bangalore. It is 40-45 minutes away from home and yes, if I miss the bus I have to pay at least Rs 130 to reach Sindhi. Small means it has two buildings - one academic building (classrooms and offices) and the hospital itself. The hospital has four floors and there are three wards; A, B and C. We are not allowed to do round in ward C because it's for the rich people. Faham-faham je la the caste system in India.
Since I've been posted not less than a week (btw I'm in medicine department!) so I need more time to adapt, tak nak buat conclusion cepat sangat mana la tahu things change and I'll like it eventually.
Semangat! :D
So I'm posted to Sindhi Hospital, a small crowded private hospital somewhere in Bangalore. It is 40-45 minutes away from home and yes, if I miss the bus I have to pay at least Rs 130 to reach Sindhi. Small means it has two buildings - one academic building (classrooms and offices) and the hospital itself. The hospital has four floors and there are three wards; A, B and C. We are not allowed to do round in ward C because it's for the rich people. Faham-faham je la the caste system in India.
Since I've been posted not less than a week (btw I'm in medicine department!) so I need more time to adapt, tak nak buat conclusion cepat sangat mana la tahu things change and I'll like it eventually.
"...boleh jadi kamu tidak menyenangi sesuatu padahal itu baik bagimu dan boleh jadi kamu menyukai sesuatu padahal itu tidak baik bagimu, Allah mengetahu sedang kamu tidak mengetahui" (2:216)
Semangat! :D



No comments:
Post a Comment