"I've done something bad, please don't be mad at me"
"What?"
"Last year I read you diary"
"Okaay, so what did you discover?"
"You lied, you said when you were at my age you don't have boyfriends"
*akward silence*
The thing is, I'm full of emotions and I need to write everything down. I have my first diary when I was 10-11, it's a purple book with a lock haha rasa cool gila ada diary siap ada kunci. When I was younger I habe many crushes haha. So basically the diary revolved around the boys I liked and some mean friends.
I don't think I need to explain to my sister she wouldn't understand. She's so different from me (or my other sister) she's so kasar her only friends are boys everytime raya I ask her the same question "mana kawan perempuan Ira?" haha know what I mean?
Bila besar sikit mana ada dah cerita crush (okay tipu, ada la sikit-sikit) but mostly it revolved around best friends and future. I have no intention to lie to my sister but I wish I can turn back time and create better memories I don't want her to feel the same way as I do. It's a sister thing la kononnya nak "protect" her from the cruel world (over) or craps like fighting over boys but I can't control what's best for her everyone has his or her own stories, I just can guide her and pray for the best.
But looking from different perspective (gila la hai guna perkataan canggih dalam blog), those bittersweet memories are experience and here I am now, I've been through a lot of things before I really understand what the real purpose of life. I mean, at least I've experienced the rebellious phase, the pretentious phase and growing up phase (eh sekarang matured phase ke hewhew) bila dah besar dah matang, I know la sikit-sikit how to handle some complicated situations :)
Tahu tak one basic rule of life? If you read someone's diary you don't tell. Been there, done that haha.
A friend tweeted; "May not to forget our real purpose of life, biiznillah" :)
Assalamualaikum.
"What?"
"Last year I read you diary"
"Okaay, so what did you discover?"
"You lied, you said when you were at my age you don't have boyfriends"
*akward silence*
The thing is, I'm full of emotions and I need to write everything down. I have my first diary when I was 10-11, it's a purple book with a lock haha rasa cool gila ada diary siap ada kunci. When I was younger I habe many crushes haha. So basically the diary revolved around the boys I liked and some mean friends.
I don't think I need to explain to my sister she wouldn't understand. She's so different from me (or my other sister) she's so kasar her only friends are boys everytime raya I ask her the same question "mana kawan perempuan Ira?" haha know what I mean?
Bila besar sikit mana ada dah cerita crush (okay tipu, ada la sikit-sikit) but mostly it revolved around best friends and future. I have no intention to lie to my sister but I wish I can turn back time and create better memories I don't want her to feel the same way as I do. It's a sister thing la kononnya nak "protect" her from the cruel world (over) or craps like fighting over boys but I can't control what's best for her everyone has his or her own stories, I just can guide her and pray for the best.
But looking from different perspective (gila la hai guna perkataan canggih dalam blog), those bittersweet memories are experience and here I am now, I've been through a lot of things before I really understand what the real purpose of life. I mean, at least I've experienced the rebellious phase, the pretentious phase and growing up phase (eh sekarang matured phase ke hewhew) bila dah besar dah matang, I know la sikit-sikit how to handle some complicated situations :)
Tahu tak one basic rule of life? If you read someone's diary you don't tell. Been there, done that haha.
A friend tweeted; "May not to forget our real purpose of life, biiznillah" :)
Assalamualaikum.


No comments:
Post a Comment