Thursday, April 11, 2013

Kids

Hai assalamualaikum its Khamis and it's holiday in India yay. Padahal baru habis cuti seminggu baru start posting baru (Pediatrics) dah tak sabar tunggu weekend, haip. So what should i do today? I finished my laundry, I've done baking sponge cake for tiramisu... oh ya mandikan Toby. Ok itu malasnya ya Allah haha sebab Toby sangat berbuluuu setiap kali mandi mesti bulu melekat kat muka, tangan, baju, seluar.. Ok (redha).



Ok dah berjaya mandikan Toby, phew. Terima kasih Linda pinjamkan hair dryer. Toby over k, siap kena keringkan bulu. Tapi kalau tak keringkan satu hari baru kering. Terutama bahagian ekor. Sebab tu malas nak mandikan -.-'



Sebenarnya dalam hati tak nak bawak balik Toby bila dah habis lima tahun kat sini haha kalau boleh nak bagi orang je buat macam kucing sendiri sebab sangat leceh nak kena buat visa segala dah la Toby dah tua nanti kesian dia nak kena kuarantin kat airport lama-lama. Tapi Mira insists I bawak balik jugak sebab katanya "Toby tak boleh hidup tanpa I" haha.



Mungkin tak boleh dinafikan sebab Toby macam tak ada life. Kerja dia tunggu I balik sekolah, main-main dengan I bila malam tidur sesama. Bosannya jadi Toby haha. Baiklah, akan diusahakan untuk bawak balik Toby T_T Kalau mampu, nak kena "tanam" microchip dalam badan Toby sebagai ID, senang nak keluar masuk negara mana-mana sebab ada "kad pengenalan". Haih macam-macam kucing ni, over tau.



Lately I'm so malas to eat, unless people drag me to eat anywhere. If not, I just feel so lazy to go to the kitchen. It's a good thing, no? I'll be kurus in no time haha. But it's no so good when I wake up the next morning with tornado in my stomach. Some people said I'm kurus now hehe. I asked them "Is it as kurus as I was back in Mais time?" *silence* "Of course no". Oookaaayy haha I was so kurus back then! Now I look so thick pftt how to look good in wedding dress ni... (berangan) haha. Our seniors are so busy with gyms and everything because everyone wants to be kurus! I think they are getting married by next year or so, so that's why. Told you I'm in that phase where everyone talks about marriage all the time haha.



Oh ya, I'm in Pediatrics posting now and I got two new posting mates! After all these months I keep on seeing the same faces.. finally.... haha. It feels more fun with seven people in one class instead of only five people. So another four months before I finish my third year! Meh so fasttt. I feel like just yesterday I talked to my very first patient (I remember him! He got pneumonia or something) now my patients are all... kids. I don't know how to talk to small kids! Their mothers are scaryyy. I prefer bigger kids with grandmothers. Because mothers are very scary when their children are sick. Betulll.



I want to run on treadmill. But I have to switch off the fan, kesian Linda, it's so hot now.. Lets wait after Asar then.



Eh I talk so much today.



I haven't call home since Monday (I came back to India last Monday after a week holiday in Malaysia). Let's kumpul all the stories before I talk to mom again. Kesian her I talked so much when I was home I think she's getting bored haha. Kesian all the people around me too because I talk so much pretty much all the time hehe. But i think I'm pretty quiet at home because by the time I reach home I'll be too tired after so much talking for the whole day.. Hm maybe I should do less talking and more listening. I remeber that one hadith saying someting about "better be silent if you have nothing good to be talked about" ookkayyy I'll try :)



Sometimes I lost track of whatever azam I did earlier.







No comments: