Saturday, August 1, 2015

Emosi ke?

First, its the last day of school after five years here. Memula macam lama gila lima tahun eh tapi sebenarnya tak rasa sangat sebab selama ni sekolah pun bertahun-tahun but anyway suddenly its 30 days away from the end of the game..


I try not to be emotional, you know. Im always the emotional type but somehow after I got married I kinda influenced by how cool my Husband is. Cool as in he does what he likes he does not care about silly thibngs the way I always do etc etc.


Dont let me start haha I dont want to be emotiinal just yet because I have sooo manh thibgs to do now. Exam next week, study weeks and all the thibgs I need to settle before going back for good and the final exam. I hardly have good sleep now because I dont want to sleep haha I dont want to be comfortable I just want to be thoroughly prepared. Because I want more than just "pass" (please hate me Im always the annoying overachiever).


And E is going for labour! She's one of the people I like here. The one who can listen to you all day and gives few weird remarks haha. I was there with her when she first knew she's pregnant. I went with her for her very first USG ok la I might not be that helpful when she vomited the whole time tapi nak emosi jugak haha tak kira.


Life is good, life is pretty good. Lets make more memories while we are still here :)


No comments: