Monday, August 17, 2015

The Second Week

The second week is the hardest I guess. The first week I was excited and I read throughout the day. Now its the second week I got a little lazy and I just want to sleep all day long. Or go out to have coffee with anyone.


I said to Sha kenapa masa SPM or the time we have to sit for the exam which would determine where are we going next (yet, I chose India haha) I was so focused! I mean I did not have to check my phone every 5 minutes. In my defense we did not have Instagram or smart phone back then haha. Its because we are old now; according to Sha.


I keep picturing in my head what our long holiday would be.. tak sabar haha its been too long my whole body needs some rest. Macam zaman lepas SPM do nothing allll day and I kept on complaining how boring it was but now I want it back haha just wait I would be complaining the same things few weeks from now :p


Back to work! Come on babe you can do this! *yawn* *whereismycoffee*


No comments: