Have I told you that my husband is every opposite of me? I am anxious most of the time buy he is calm um not calm but chill? I think. For the past one month (3 weeks of study leave and 1 week of theory exam) he is so .. chill? Haha.
I want to know everything I read all the books and I remember most of the sentences what are the pages what are the pictures.. I ticked all the chapters I am supposed to read and sonetimes I write notes. But him! He started "feeling nervous" by the end of second week of study leave. And he started to "really read" when it is 4-5 days left before exam started. Like omg if I were him I would freak out haha.
The thing is he said the theory exam was easy and (quoted( "I think I would pass. Nah, I just want to pass" haha I hate him for being so chill. I am nervous all the time and I keep on checking "how much I need to score to gey an A!" -_-
Today is the last day for him and tomorrow would be my turn.. hopefully.. everything woukd be all right, Insyaallah *sambung nervous*
Tuesday, September 8, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment