Saturday, October 24, 2015

24

Now I developed a new obsession -- making sure Toby eats something haha because he refused to eat anything. Even a freshly-boiled chicken! Just now I "accidentally" shoved his biscuits into his mouth and well, he continued eating like nothing happened. Okaaay. He's confusing and he's only a cat wait until I have a baby who would keep on crying and I don't know what I should do to make it stop.......


My parents keep on saying that Toby is a sad cat and it's all my fault. They said I trained him to be a baby instead of a cat now he's confused so now he's sad. Really.....


So, it's been almost a month we've been in Terengganu I really think we should go back to Johor by this time..... Of course I like my house better haha but I miss Ibu too (seriously!) and A keeps on saying how he misses Johor. Okay I get it... wait until we both get our licenses ok! We plan to drive back to Johor but I don't know -- should we? Sounds like fun but it would cost a lot more than two bus tickets. We're officially broke haha I don't know how are we going to survive months until we got hired T_T



In the meantime, We spend the free time helping out my parents. Mowing the lawn and whatnot bahaha. And I'm currently reading The Particular Sadness of Lemon Cake which is by the way as sad as the title is. But I like sad, depressing novels.


I went to H's house the other day and his Mom let me have few books since nobody would read those books anymore. She said she did a part time job as a librarian because "she loves books".


I need to jot everything down for future reference. I'm only 23 but I forgot 60% of what happened in my life. Such a pity.




No comments: