Hi. I'm actually home, for good. Can you believe it haha. It's been so long and now I'm home again. I haven't miss Bangalore, yet. I've been busy adapting with the new life (as an adult?). Everything is so carefree in India, even after I got married. It kinda different here tho. The good different or bad different -- I need time to tell haha.
Despite my resolution to lose weight I'm still fat.
Toby is home too! I was expecting he would be the loser one, you know. Because I got fifteen other cats at home. I imagined he would be chased by the other cats and his life would be miserable (less miserable than being left at India with some strangers).
Well, it turns out differently. He chases all other cats... he even defeated the "alpha male" among the cats here..... what the.... now he got some injuries at the face because he's busy chasing everyone..... and he eats fish and chicken! That's not the cat that I know for four years!
Thank God at least he still remember me. If not.. I jual you Toby hmph. I wanted to blog about the process of taking him back here (niat selalu ada) but later okay, haha.
They said we would be called for interviews at least after six months. At first I don't mind. I don't want to start early and suffer like my seniors haha but now.. I kinda need money.....
I said to my husband I dream of going into a mall and buy everything without having to stop and think "Eh dah lebih bajet ke" T_T If I were still single I would take the job at a pet shop nearby! Kerja mandikan kucing! I don't mind that haha. But it's different after you got married -- priorities change :p
Eh, later (suami dah balik).
Wednesday, October 14, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment