Sunday, May 27, 2012

Kerala

Okay I know I've promised you guys to cerita about my trip to Kerala okay okaaay. It was two weeks ago and now I don't know if I can remember anything about the trip haha. It was a sudden "eh jom pergi Kerala esok" seriously, I didn't plan to go anywhere out of Bangalore I just want to enjoy a week holiday at home belajar masak ke, kemas rumah ke, but everyone insisted me to go (hamboiii) so I decided to go. It's not like we have to book early flight ticket or plan everything a month earlier so I thought, why not?


We take a TT (not sure what it stands for but it's like a van) and the journey took about 15 hours. 15 hours, yes. India is so big! Padahal jiran sebelah je. Thank god for Promethazine! I slept all the way to Kerala. Eh lupa cakap, there were 9 of us Intan Raihan Raiyan Nisa me Dino Amin Jef and Jojo. TT is really big and cosy,  it can fit the 9 of us perfectly :)


We reached our resort *lupa nama* 3-4 pm since our resort is in a little island we couldn't go anywhere later that 5 pm so we spent the rest of the day watching sunset and ate dinner. Never in my life I spent time sitting and waiting for the sun to set. It was lovely, satu sebab tak ramai orang and dua sebab I just have to sit and stare and do nothing huehue so it was nice. Jef said jokingly "we come all the way to Kerala and paid 10k just to watch sunset?" :p


We slept early and woke up early because we have to catch the boat. I dislike breakfast in India, tak sedap *tetiba*. We went to a bird sanctuary where we had to walk 2 km just to see a bunch of birds. It was like jungle trekking and no one prepared for such a long walk! We complained all the way during the walk but someone was so excited to watch the birds. I didn't like birds much, so ... T_T Eh tapi we were "embraced" by the nature and were actually glad we came. Bangalore is a busy state we hardly have time to "keep calm and enjoy the nature" :) 


Later we went for houseboat trip! Ini la yang ditunggu-tunggu orang cakap kalau datang Kerala tak naik houseboat memang rugi. Wuu it was worth it. Er but I have motion sickness, I had to take Paracetamol and sleep for like half an hour. Thank god I was okay after sleeping. It was a long journey, we spent 4-5 hours on the boat. We sat around chatting laughing and enjoying every bit of the nature's beauty and we stopped at a fish market to buy fish and lobster (yeay) for lunch. Every houseboat is handled by two men; a driver and a cook. But Jojo Dino and Nisa took over the kitchen and cooked haha. Seronoknya bila reminisce balik the time we spent of the houseboat! :)


Though I really like the houseboat I don't want to sleep in that thing -.- Nasib baik we paid for 4-5 hours trip je, tak sanggup nak tidur satu malam dalam tu, pening gila k. We spent the night in Lake Palace resort. Sampai letak bag semua kitorang terus naik cruise for another sunset! But this time around it was cloude and we could barely see the sunset. Maghrib we went back to resort slept early and woke up early for tomorrow's trip.


Esoknya we were ready to go back to Bangalore but on our way back home we singgah to waterfall somewhere in Cochin. Another jungle trekking experience and we were not prepared haha. The whole trip to Kerala is mainly about enjoying the nature. And nature brings me closer to Allah :) Teringat surah ar-Rahman bila tengok ya Allah indahnya semua benda yang Kau cipta "Now which of the Lord's favor would you deny?". I cried during the sunset cruise because I felt so close to Him (yeah I'm that emotional haha). 


Oh yeah, i spent only Rs 13k for the whole trip. Lebih kurang RM 800-900 mungkin? It was all worth it. K nah tengok gambar (in random order) and relate to the story :)






K masa mula-mula sampai

The 2 km walk to watch birds











During houseboat trip, cantik gilaaaa :D



Monopoly time! K Raihan menang sebab I pening *alasan*


At the water fall. Tak sanggup join diorang mandi T_T







Model sunset sangat haha




Kbai, assalamualaikum :)



No comments: