1. Got exam on Thursday and Friday, doakan kitaaaa T_T
2. After exam we have a week holiday yay! Not going back home or anywhere but i'll be very busy i guess because i have so much plans for the whole week *excited* eh jangan fikir lagi, exam dulu T_T
3. Umi and Abah are not in Malaysia wuwuuu now i don't have anyone to call bila stress! Macam mana niiiii T_T I miss them already (walhal memang takkan jumpa kalau diorang kat Malaysia pun). Kfine akan tabah sebab dah matang.
4. I eat a lot today. I eat a lot when i'm stressed.
5. Remember that blogger Dena Bahrin yang kena proposed by a stranger (to her) remember the sweet video? And yeah, ther are married now and she's so beautiful. And she's 20! Hope all is welllll :)
6. Allah answered my prayer today. But i've to wait some more, patiently. Baiknya Allah i never thought it would be heard haha seriously, i pray and i pray for the best tak sangkaaaa haha eh apa aku cakap ni haha. Terima kasih :)
7. Kbai nak belajar. Bismillahirrahmanirrahimmmm.
2. After exam we have a week holiday yay! Not going back home or anywhere but i'll be very busy i guess because i have so much plans for the whole week *excited* eh jangan fikir lagi, exam dulu T_T
3. Umi and Abah are not in Malaysia wuwuuu now i don't have anyone to call bila stress! Macam mana niiiii T_T I miss them already (walhal memang takkan jumpa kalau diorang kat Malaysia pun). Kfine akan tabah sebab dah matang.
4. I eat a lot today. I eat a lot when i'm stressed.
5. Remember that blogger Dena Bahrin yang kena proposed by a stranger (to her) remember the sweet video? And yeah, ther are married now and she's so beautiful. And she's 20! Hope all is welllll :)
6. Allah answered my prayer today. But i've to wait some more, patiently. Baiknya Allah i never thought it would be heard haha seriously, i pray and i pray for the best tak sangkaaaa haha eh apa aku cakap ni haha. Terima kasih :)
7. Kbai nak belajar. Bismillahirrahmanirrahimmmm.


No comments:
Post a Comment