I'm so emo. I woke up early today but at the thought of piling homework i convinced myself i have to sleep some more tho i usually don't sleep after Subuh. I finally woke up at 11 all groggy and lazy. Now at 2, I'm all miserable and down i might actually cry. I thought i'm okay, but I'm not. Let's hope tomorrow I'll be okay and shove all these miserable thoughts away. I'll be okay, insyaAllah.
Tak payah emo sangat la kot -.-'
I should do something to distract this horrible feeling. I should go watch a movie. K done texting Nisa asking her whether she wants to see a movie or not. Eh what about the piling homework? I still have Sunday.
Yeah, I'm that emo.
Don't ask me why, I won't tell. Hm despite the fact that i talk a lot and usually can't keep secrets (haha) I keep a lot of things to myself. I stop telling some things to my best friends. Maybe because they are busy, aren't they tired of listening to my whining all the time? K let's not bother them.
Maybe because i told some people about some things that bother me but they don't understand how miserable it is to ME. Alas, i'm all devastated because I thought they don't care. See, some things are better kept to yourself.
What about telling Mom? That has to wait.
Every time I am this emo, I can't help but convincing myself He's here for me, I don't have to tell He'll know. Boleh tak i just don't care about what people have to say about me and just please Him because He knows? He knows me better than anyone I know and He should understand better. And He listens.
Oh Allah I'm so miserable. I'm just 20 but I'm miserable. I dream too much. I'm afraid my dreams won't come true. Now i barely understand what I'm typing. I'm just too miserable.
I'm not okay. I'm going to curl in my blanket and wait for tomorrow to come.
Or not, maybe i should finish my homework and pretend everything is okay. Okay.
K.
Assalamualaikum.
Tak payah emo sangat la kot -.-'
I should do something to distract this horrible feeling. I should go watch a movie. K done texting Nisa asking her whether she wants to see a movie or not. Eh what about the piling homework? I still have Sunday.
Yeah, I'm that emo.
Don't ask me why, I won't tell. Hm despite the fact that i talk a lot and usually can't keep secrets (haha) I keep a lot of things to myself. I stop telling some things to my best friends. Maybe because they are busy, aren't they tired of listening to my whining all the time? K let's not bother them.
Maybe because i told some people about some things that bother me but they don't understand how miserable it is to ME. Alas, i'm all devastated because I thought they don't care. See, some things are better kept to yourself.
What about telling Mom? That has to wait.
Every time I am this emo, I can't help but convincing myself He's here for me, I don't have to tell He'll know. Boleh tak i just don't care about what people have to say about me and just please Him because He knows? He knows me better than anyone I know and He should understand better. And He listens.
Oh Allah I'm so miserable. I'm just 20 but I'm miserable. I dream too much. I'm afraid my dreams won't come true. Now i barely understand what I'm typing. I'm just too miserable.
I'm not okay. I'm going to curl in my blanket and wait for tomorrow to come.
Or not, maybe i should finish my homework and pretend everything is okay. Okay.
K.
Assalamualaikum.


No comments:
Post a Comment