Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Hiatus

Oh hai assalamualaikum this is awkward haha because I haven't update anything in the past few weeks! I was busy with end of posting (Pediatrics) exam and I went for a weekend getaway in Coorg. 



Okay I lied. I wasn't really busy I just don't feel like writing anything here. I really like this blog but somehow I feel like.. it's not really me anymore. I want to write something beneficial to others, something that I'm proud of when He asks me one day what have I done for Islam at least I can answer yes I did write something..



Oh well.



I'm now in Psychiatry posting! I don't expect to see schizophrenia cases in Sindhi hospital anyway haha I may see depression cases, alcohol addiction cases, some random teenagers attempting suicide just because parents don't allow them to go out with friends, some sad wives with drunk husbands, OCD cases.. or something like that. Its only my first day today so I have nothing much to say.



Oh ya, you should see Dr Anita! She's a true psychiatrist I'm telling you, when I was listening to her this morning I can feel that her eyes are seeing right through me. I don't know if it is a coincidence but she did mention few things that make me go "she's definitely referring to me" haha okay ini delusions semuanya bahaha. I think I'll have fun with her ;)



I think I did something bad these past few days. Well I was offended with someone but I don't want her to know but I was really really offended so I decided I just wanna be cold and do whatever I want. I know its not good so today I really want to just forget and .. I can forget but I think I'm going my own way. I don't wanna please anyone anymore. I just wanna live and be good. Please Him and just be good. Eh sound so matured hihi. 



When my heart is full of bad thoughts (as in the reasons I was offended by that person) it makes me feel away from Him. So I guess its not a good thing so lets just forget and enjoy meeting depressed people in this posting xD



I had fun in Coorg though, rafting turns out to be fun haha. The water was cold and refreshing (before I saw some cows pee in the water). Coorg is known as "Scotland of India". But its still India haha. 






Bye assalamualaikum :)




No comments: