Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Glad

Hai assalamualaikum.


I don't really like India haha especially Bangalore. Except for the malls and good food, I'd rather live in a calmer place like Manipal (eh no, I dislike the heat), Kerala (this is the calmest place I've been in India) or Goa (lol semata-mata sebab lobster kan) or any place la. Like Coorg. Bangalore is dirty and noisy pft that's why I like garden kot, because I can spend some time away from the busy cityy. Eh tak ada la city sangat sebenarnya, Malaysia is way modern than Bangalore (even Bangalore I tell you), just imagine how are the other places in India haha. Okay except for Delhi, that one is a big city.



But I'm glad I'm here. I'm glad about a lot of things today.



Today I met an old man with (probably) a cancer. He looks so old and no one was there when I saw him. I imagined he is a fierce father and he works hard for money. Now he's old and he got ascites (fluid accumulates in abdomen so the stomach is protruding outwards) (probably) due to the cancer. I'm sorry I cannot do anything. I'm sorry I don't know Kannada and cannot talk to him.



Today I saw an old man tengah-tengah jalan trying to fix his broken auto. I think everybody was mad at him because he's blocking the road. I dislike most of auto drivers here because they would do anything just to get more money. But this one, he's so old and it's really hot today. I'm sorry I cannot do anything to help him.



Today I kind of waiting for some beggars to come and ask for money.. I'm not saying I'm so nice or anything pft but usually in one day I would see one or two small girls begging for money or they would paksa us to buy some colourful stickers for 20 rupees. Kesiannya these girls because at their age I was busy getting fat and playing with my friends. And lately it's so hot in Bangalore.. I'm sorry I can only give 20 rupees.. I'm sorry you cannot eat as sedap as I am with only 20 rupees.



I should be very glad, no? I should. I have to.



And I'm glad I have a very good friend. I'm so glad to have you :)



:)







No comments: