Hai.
The kids are asleep and I am sitting upright to make sure the food is well digested before I lie down for a nap (or I'd end up vomiting the whole thing).
I'm craving for sweet sweeet food but A gets the idea that I have eaten too much sweet food already so, sorry baby, we ain't getting any brownies for today.
They said if the mothers are craving for sweet food they probably are having boys. But you know they said too many things already I barely register any of it any more haha. But I have an instinct. I think it's a ..... :p
Its boring when the kids are asleep but when they are up and wild I want them to sleep until their parents come and get them haha. Even A is sleeping now. I blame the weather it's half raining and half bright thank God we live in the south so we are not that affected with the current high temperature (you know you are out of topic to talk about when you start talking about the weather).
I will see Mom in two weeks time!! By then I'd be 16 weeks *gasp* lets hope I'm one of those mothers with small bumps (harapan) my jeans are getting smaller... and a random auntie said eh dah nampak bump! And I'm barely 14 weeks.....
Pregnant mothers are annoying all they want to do is talk about baby stuff and all the food they want to eat :p
I had a bad dream last night. But I try to shove it to the back of my mind so let's not talk about it.
I miss this one book! *remind self to ask my sister where is the book lets hope she did not accidentally lend it to any of her students*
I feel nauseous whenever I eat chicken. Like right now.
I want brownies *wails*.
I think I can hear one of the kids is crying. Bye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالخبر
شركه تركيب كاميرات مراقبه بالدمام
شركة جلي الرخام بالدمام
شركة كشف تسربات المياه برأس تنورة
Post a Comment