Friday, January 1, 2016

31

Its the last day of 2015 and I have not made up any new resolution yet. I was busy with stuff -- I barely think about what I have done so far (like I always do when the year is ending).


2015 has been a weird year haha seriously! Because I have gone through so many changes without me realizing it. I probably had realized it but again I had not think about it much. The marriage has changed me to some extent and lets just pray all the changes are good changes haha.


I think I am more laid back now. I try to enjoy the moments and most of the time I enjoy doing silly things with A. School was fun despite going back and forth between three different hospitals.... I still don't have much fond memories in Baptist Hospital. And not much memories of Ramaiah Hospital except for the chai and banana cake bahaha.



The best thing so far -- we are pregnant! Haha. Good things always come when you are least expecting. I stopped thinking about making babies because I wanted to focus on other things. I mean I did few things according to Google haha but I was like whatever I don't want to think about it suddenly I was very sick and before taking any bad medication (in case there is a baby) (I am taking the precaution since I started planning for babies) I did a urine test.


Which I did very you know, with nothing on my mind. Then I took a peep and there was a blur second line and I was like there must be a mistake but A was excited (he said he always knew I was sick because I am pregnant) so I repeated the test and the second line became clearer. And definitely scarier...... haha.


I was not yet convinced so we went for a scan and there he/she is..... a tiny tinyy sac inside my uterus (so its not an ectopic yay) but it was very tiny and we both were so surprised haha and the doctor asked awkwardly whether we are married or not :p


There you go. He/she has kind of keeping me busy haha and miraculously I forgot about few things that I wish to forget so it's good haha.


I just want to enjoy the moments of life (and note down everything in case I'd forget!). And 2016 would be much much scarier now that I am going to be a mother and a working mother hopefully.. so does it mean now I am officially an adult? Noo T_T


Haha so goodbye 2015, you've been good :)





No comments: