Saturday, January 2, 2016

Two

Hi. It's the second day of the new year already jeez. Life is pretty much the same tho lol. I spent the (almost) the whole day lying on the bed scrolling the Instagram timeline aimlessly.. now that I passed the eat-vomit-sleep-repeat phase I want to do something more! I want to read more books but I'm out of good books to read.. eh, not really but I've read 4-5 books in two weeks time I need a break I want to do something else.


I want to go jalan but I think we are going to be jobless for few more months so we need to save up some money (we are going to have a baby remember!) so that's out of question for the time being.


And my MIL still don't allow me to help her in the kitchen or lifting heavy things which surprisingly include the laundry basket haha. So to make myself useful I sweep the floor and ... yeah, fold my own clothes... and help her with the babies (she's a babysitter) but I don't think I help much I simply distract the kids when they start screaming and entertain their endless questions. I'd leave the poopy business to my MIL haha but once she went out and I think I was the last choice she had so I ended up cleaning up the poop by myself okay haha (baby was fine but I was scarred for life).


I like teh tarik now! Which is weird because I usually a coffee person but nowadays coffee gives me so much heartburn so no more coffee for me now T_T But of course my sister said I shouldn't be taking to much sugar okay fine I have to cut daily teh tarik dose. Earlier I couldn't even drink plain water I had constipation and it was bad, really.


What is my point here haha


Sab came to Johor I said to her datang la siniii come and meet me so she came and we made plans. Then my car broke down and I have to cancel. And she's going back home tomorrow. Okaaaay. I would hate me if I were her but it's not really anyone's fault suddenly the our car "dried up" so we need to keep it cool for a while.


Since I am the pregnant one I blamed everything on A. I stopped talking to him and he said he was so sorry then I asked "Why are you sorry?" haha boys are clueless aren't they?


I want to eat pad thai like we used to have in Lan Thai or Beijing Bites in Bangalore! Ok malam ni misi mencari pad thai yay. MIL asked what is pad thai I said it's like kuew tiau with crushed peanuts she said "Alamak senang gila masak dalam peti ais banyak kacang!" haha it's not me it's the baby! :p


No comments: